Murphy Law Firm, LLC Legal Resources
If you or someone you care about has been wrongly injured or killed, you probably have a lot of questions about your legal right to pursue compensation. At Murphy Law Firm, LLC, we want to help you – regardless of whether you are our client. Our attorneys give the information on this page to each of our clients. Freely browse and share it.
This library of free resources will help you understand personal injury law and avoid making costly mistakes. Insurance companies and wrongdoers try to escape liability or devalue your claim. Don’t be a victim twice; it is important to have a basic understanding of your rights after an accident or act of negligence.
Injury Accident Guide
Peyton Murphy hands this guide to each of his injury or wrongful death clients. Click the table of contents to jump to a specific section.
- Misleading Propaganda
- Murphy Law Firm, LLC
- Questions and Facts You Need to Know Before Hiring an Attorney
- Costs of Hiring an Attorney – Depends on Case
- Statute of Limitations
- Comparative Fault
- How long does your case take to resolve?
- After the Accident
- Hire an Attorney
- Be Truthful
- Potential Defendants Information
- Recorded Statements – NEVER!
- Medical Release and Lost Wages Release
- Mitigate Your Damages
- Seek Medical Attention
- Follow Doctors Instructions (i.e. medication, physical therapy)
- Tell everything bothering you (Inform doctors of all injuries)
- Special Damages
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages and Loss of Earning Capacity
- General Damages
- Property Damage
- Rental Cars (Auto Accidents)
- Towing and Storage Fees (Auto Accidents)
- Spousal Claims (Loss of Consortium)
- Health Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Brief Overview
What To Do After An Accident (Act Of Negligence)
- Do’s and Don’ts for your injury case
- Understanding your Personal Injury Case
- Preparing to meet with your lawyer
Answers To Common Questions
- Auto damage FAQs
- Types of Injuries
About Murphy Law Firm, LLC
If you would like to have a free consultation with a lawyer at Murphy Law Firm, LLC, contact us online or call 225-928-8800.